Ideally located within the I-2 industrial zone of the City of Lamar, this commercial/industrial property is improved to fully benefit your business. The property is surrounded with 5’-8’ chain-link fencing with two semi-truck access gates and one walk-through gate. Two, level, large concrete pads with underground electrical to the first pad. A security system is installed and available for monitoring the property.
The site offers plenty of lot storage space and ample room for semi-truck maneuverability within the site area. The main structure offers I-Beam steel framing, fully insulated interior, metal exterior siding and roofing. A fully finished office area in the front of the main structure offers a reception area, partitioned cubicles, conference room, break-room/receiving room, restroom facility and FWA/CA HVAC systems.
Sandborn Magna Force, 5 horse powered air compressor with air lines throughout the shop with multiple interior and one exterior nozzles. The backside of the main structure is partitioned from the receiving room, has a 14’ H x 14’ W overhead, automatic door, two restrooms, infrared overhead heating and 200 amp/3 phase electrical. Attached to the main structure is a storage shed with a loading dock, an over-head door and electricity. Additionally, there is a 3 sided, 30’ W x 115’ L structure offering dry-storage space. Landscaping includes: grass, sprinkler, trees and gravel.
- PROPERTY ADDRESS: 601 Commercial St, Lamar, CO 81052
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Lamar First Addition, Block 102, Lots 1-20 and Vacant Pine Street and Vacant Alley Adjacent
- LIST PRICE: $478,000
- TAXES: $972.68
- SQUARE FOOTAGE: 3,600 sf
- DESIGN: Commercial/Industrial manufacturing/storage facility with office space
- RESTROOMS: 2
- OTHER ROOMS: Conference Room, Cubicles, Break-room
- BASEMENT: None
- YEAR BUILT: 1980
- LOT SIZE: 86,946 sf
- LANDSCAPING: Minimal in front
- HVAC: FWA/CA in office space, Space Heater and Infrared Heating in Receiving and Manufacturing/Storage Space
- INCLUSIONS: Office Furniture
- EXCLUSIONS: Seller’s Personal Property and Decorative Landscaping Rocks in the Front.