The property was constructed in 2008 and finished for the present occupant, Dollar General. Dollar General has occupied unit 1 since construction. The structure is a metal frame building with a brick veneer storefront. Interior finish of unit 1 is suitable for commercial retail. Attached unit 2 is finished for office space. The overall property condition is good with separate heating and cooling systems for each unit. Tenants and customers share common parking space that is adequately maintained and easily accessible. Long term quality tenants, excellent traffic pattern and visibility, excellent street frontage, good parking area and well maintained structure are just some of the highlights.
Sale Notes: Prime investment opportunity with two occupying tenants in triple net lease options for multiple years. The property location offers excellent visibility, traffic pattern and street frontage.
- PROPERTY ADDRESS: 200 Camino De Santa Fe St, Lamar, CO 81052
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: See parcel from Realtor
- LIST PRICE: $825,000
- TAXES: $6,467
- SQUARE FOOTAGE: 10, 276 GBA; Unit 1 = 9,016sf, Unit 2 = 1,260sf
- DESIGN: Single story commercial store front
- BATHROOMS: 3
- OTHER ROOMS: Commercial Retail Area, Office Area
- YEAR BUILT: 2008
- LOT SIZE: 63,593 SF; 203 FF
- LANDSCAPING: Minimal
- HVAC: FWA/CA
- EXCLUSIONS: Tenant’s personal property